Bayview Chiropractic has been serving the Comox Valley community for over 15 years, relieving pain and optimizing health for people of all ages. Whether you are a competitive triathlete, desk worker, retiree, manual labourer or artist; we can help you get back in motion.
We use a variety of tools and treatment methods to heal your body. In addition to in-office treatment, we also offer home rehabilitation and strategies for prevention. Our chiropractors are proud members of the College of Chiropractors of BC and BC Chiropractic Association.
We’re here to help - book your appointment today!
Watch our video below to learn more about our clinic and our chiropractors:
- 15/05/2013 - Dr. Wright is returning to practice starting June 17th, and will be working Mondays and Thursdays. For more information, as well as other clinic news please check out our newsletter.
- 10/01/2013 - Our January/February newsletter is now available. Click here to read up on our practice’s newest addition, as well as some snow shovelling tips.
- 07/11/2012 - Please be aware of our new hours: We are now open full days monday, tuesday, thursday and friday. We will be closed wednesdays until Dr. Wright returns from her maternity leave in the spring.
- 07/11/2012 - Our November/December newsletter is now available. Click here to read up on our new practice video highlighting Bayview Chiropractic and your Courtenay Chiropractors!
- 10/09/2012 - Our September/October newsletter is now posted. Click here to read up on some schedule changes due to Dr. Wright’s upcoming maternity leave, and for some information on the return of Kids Month this October.
- 01/05/2012 - Our May/June newsletter is now posted. Click here to read up on your Courtenay Chiropractor’s schedule changes and some handy gardening tips to keep you injury free this spring.
- 15//03/2012 - Our Bayview Chiropractic March/April newsletter is now available for viewing. Click here to read the latest issue and to find out more about the Insight Millenium Subluxation Station that Dr. Steele has added to the practice.
- 30//01/2012 - Your Courtenay Chiropractor’s Jan/Feb newsletter is now available for download. Click here to read the latest issue.
- 20//01/2012 - Are you suffering from chronic pain? The problem is more complex than your original injury. Here is a great video that explains the concept behind chronic pain and what you can do to take control of your situation. Click here to view the video or hit play below!
Brought to you by your Courtenay Chiropractor.